Welcome to Peaceful Vista. It is professionally managed by Massanutten Vacations, LLC, the leading, premier vacation rental home and management company in the Elkton area since 2006.
To book this home you need to complete one of our leases. We will send it to you once we have ACCEPTED your reservation.
** Thanksgiving, Christmastime through New Year's Day, and JMU Graduation require a 4-night minimum stay while other holidays such as Labor Day and President's Day require a 3-night minimum stay. **
FIREPLACE! WIFI! EUROPEAN CRAFTED LEATHER FURNITURE! and THE VIEWS are just incredible!!!
This home DOES have a newly installed Ring camera by the front door
Peaceful Vista is a gorgeous, recently refurbished chalet-style home with the most amazing views. Set high among the trees above the Mountain Greens golf course, this home offers panoramic views across Massanutten Valley through the wrap-around French windows of the vaulted-ceiling family room, and from its large, two-level deck. With four bedrooms and three full bathrooms, a gas-log fireplace, gas grill, a large deck and a beautiful well-appointed kitchen - all your mountain vacation comforts are cared for!
Bring family and friends to Peaceful Vista for a relaxing or adventurous getaway. Hang out in front of the toasty gas log fireplace (Oct 1 through Mar 31, only) with one of the books on the bookshelf, play some board games with the family, grill dinner & eat on the deck that seems to float above the trees - and enjoy the recreational facilities nearby in Massanutten.
Large upstairs and downstairs decks provide plenty of space to enjoy the outdoors at the house, with an outdoor love seat and coffee table, outdoor dining, lounge chairs and a gas grill.
There is a set of stairs that lead directly from the parking area to the home. There is also a new walking path from the parking area that leads directly to the home (this is pictured!). Enter the home into the kitchen. To the immediate right is the laundry area, to the left is the upgraded kitchen. Cherry cabinets, granite counter tops, stainless appliances and a well stocked kitchen (Coffee grinder, French press and drip coffee makers, blender, mixing bowls and mixer, slow cooker, and some pantry items like herbs and spices) mean the kitchen is ready for the cook! The refrigerator dispenses filtered chilled water and ice.
Off the kitchen is the airy dining area and the living room, with a high, vaulted ceiling, wrap-around French windows and doors to the deck – all offering a wonderful view across the valley.
The dining area is surrounded by patio doors, so you've got plenty of natural light. The living room has a gas log fireplace (use from Oct 1st through Mar 31stm ONLY), a wall-mounted large, flat screen TV, and beautiful European crafted leather furniture. Oh, and that beautiful view out the big windows!
Down the hall are two bedrooms and a full bathroom. The first bedroom has a new double bed and well stocked bookshelf. The second bedroom has a twin-over-twin bunk bed. The full, modern bathroom has a tub and shower.
The door in the kitchen leads to the downstairs level where there is a large family room that is also used as a bedroom. There is a twin day bed with twin trundle bed for additional sleeping, a flat screen TV, well stocked entertainment center with new games, new game table, and a dedicated work space that offers great views of the valley! Attached to the room is a full bathroom with a tub and shower. Patio doors lead to the sheltered lower-level deck, where you can relax on the hammock or deck furniture while enjoying stunning views of the valley!
All the way back upstairs, up even from the living room, is the primary bedroom which has a queen bed, large closet, and an en-suite bathroom with a tub and shower. With the dual doors to the primary bedroom opened there is a mountain view from the bedroom and loft.
Peaceful Vista is next door to our Angle House, and close to a few of our other vacation homes! Within 3-minute drive to our Mountain Retreat home!
SMOKING IS NOT ALLOWED ANYWHERE, ON THIS PROPERTY.
LINENS FOR ALL BEDS, are INCLUDED. GUESTS MUST BRING BATH TOWELS
LEGAL MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: 10 PEOPLE
This Massanutten Vacation Home is approximately 1730 square feet, and is ready for your visit with the following items:
* Central air & heat and basement baseboard heat
* Linens for all beds, and hand towels
* Modest supply of paper towels, toilet paper & trash bags
* Modest supply of dish soap, dishwasher tabs, laundry pods, hand soap
* Cable TVs & WIFI
* Washing machine & dryer
* Gas grill
FULL EQUIPPED KITCHEN
* Toaster or toaster oven
* Coffee maker, filters, coffee grinder, coffee press
* Cookware, bakeware and dinnerware (plates, forks, spoons, knives, etc.)
* Dishwasher, Oven/Stove, Fridge
* Microwave oven
Items you will need to bring:
* Bath towels and washcloths
* Baby items
* We provide a small welcome basket with some essentials such as toilet paper, paper towels, dish pods, and trash bags to get your vacation started, but you may need to purchase more!
***10% MILITARY DISCOUNT on the rental fee given when you reserve this home. Holidays (Holiday Rate Dates listed on this page) are excluded. Thank you for your service!
1) The reservation must be in the name of the person whose name is on the military ID.
2) A copy of your unexpired U.S. military ID card, current orders, or Veteran's Administration ID must be submitted BEFORE you make any payment to get this discount, since we are unable to deduct anything from the cost after your payment is made through HomeAway.
Mark through all social security numbers on the military ID copy.
Military discount will be applied once your military ID is received in our office.
3) Military IDs received after payment has been made will not be honored for the discount.
4) This discount is given to active duty, reservists and retired military persons.
5) Military discount is not given to civilians, civilian affiliates, contractors, Senior Executive Service (SES), Federal affiliates or Military affiliates accompanying the Armed Forces.
All Reservations: Refundable security deposit and cleaning fee additional.
ALL DISCOUNTS & SPECIALS:
1) Not valid in combination with any other discounts.
2) Not valid on reservations made previous to special rates being posted.
Please ask for more info.
Wireless Broadband Internet
Accessible 24/7, Pets not allowed and Smoking not allowed
Kitchen & dining
Gas BBQ, Coffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Grill, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Spices and Toaster
Parking & facilities
DVD-Player, Stereo system and TV (Cable)
Internet & office
Wireless Broadband Internet
Heating & cooling
Air conditioning, Central heating and Fireplace
Bathroom & laundry
Clothes dryer, Bathroom & Laundry, Washing machine, Shower and Bed linen
Pets not allowed
Smoking not allowed
Check in: 04:00 PM
Check out: 11:00 AM