Welcome to the stunning, newly built Angle House. It is professionally managed by Massanutten Vacations, LLC, the leading, premier vacation rental home and management company in the Elkton area since 2006.
To book this home you need to complete one of our leases. We will send it to you once we have ACCEPTED your request.
** Thanksgiving, Christmastime through New Year's Day, and JMU Graduation require a 4-night minimum stay while other holidays require a 3-night minimum stay. **
This STUNNING MODERN HOME, with its super-high ceilings, open space and BIG floor to ceiling windows will give you the feeling you are floating over the trees!
Angle House is a strikingly modern vacation home, unique to Massanutten, perched high in the Blue Ridge Mountains. The home is located in Massanutten and features walls of glass offering panoramic views of the Massanutten Valley, ski resort and golf course. The home was designed as a prototype utilizing cutting-edge, innovative and environmentally friendly building technologies. Such innovations include use of structural insulated panels (SIPs), an engineered steel foundation, and high-efficiency windows and walls. The home, which stands over a steep incline, is supported by a grid of 12 steel columns embedded in deep concrete footers, the largest of which is 30 feet high. The home’s 40-foot deck is cantilevered 8 feet out from the foundation, providing spectacular views of the Massanutten Valley.
Angle House is close to a few of our other vacation homes! Next door is Peaceful Vista. Within a 3-minute drive is our Mountain Retreat home!
Angle House contains 4 bedrooms and 3 full baths. The property is designed to sleep 9 guests comfortably. This home has 2 twin-to-king bed converter kits to make 2 king beds (bring your own king sheets & blankets).
Enter the home after carefully descending the stairs that lead to the front door. From the front door to the left are two bedrooms (one has a queen bed, the other has 2 twin beds that can be put together using a king bed converter), a full bathroom and the laundry room.
To the right is the GREAT room. The great room takes up much of the main floor space, and contains a living, dining, and kitchen area.
The sleek and streamlined European-style kitchen is outfitted for people who like to cook and entertain. Enjoy preparing and eating meals, with a stunning view. There is plenty of seating at the dining table for 10 people.
The living room has a large cable TV and comfortable sofa set. Enjoy movies and your favorite shows, if you can take your eyes off the view through the wall of windows!
There is a BOSE speaker system you can plug your tablet, iPad, or cell phone into and listen to your favorite music.
Two sliding doors open to the home’s 40 foot “L” shaped deck perched above the trees. Relax on the deck in the Adirondack chairs, grill dinner, or just hang out and enjoy some time reflecting.
A quiet study is adjacent to the great room, offering a work desk and reading area.
The private master bedroom is beyond the study, offering a queen bed, floor to ceiling a view, of course, and a full bath.
A stairway from the great room leads to the home’s loft. Adjacent to the loft is the fourth bedroom containing 3 twin beds. Two of the twin beds can be joined using the king converter. A gorgeous full bath is nearby.
SMOKING IS NOT ALLOWED ANYWHERE, ON THIS PROPERTY.
LINENS FOR ALL BEDS, except twins converted to kings, INCLUDED. GUESTS MUST BRING BATH TOWELS and LINENS FOR the twin beds that convert to KING BEDS.
LEGAL MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: 9 PEOPLE
This Massanutten Vacation Home is approximately 2000 square feet, and is ready for your visit with the following items:
* Central air & heat
* Linens for all beds, except twins converted to kings. Guests must bring king linens for those 2 king set-ups.
* Hand towels
* Modest supply of paper towels, toilet paper & trash bags
* Modest supply of dish soap, dishwasher tabs, laundry pods, hand soap
* Cable or satellite TVs
* Washing machine & dryer
* Charcoal grill
FULL EQUIPPED KITCHEN
* Toaster or toaster oven
* Coffee maker and filters
* Cookware, bakeware and dinnerware (plates, forks, spoons, knives, etc.)
* Dishwasher, Oven/Stove, Fridge
* Microwave oven
Items you will need to bring:
* Bath towels and washcloths
* Baby items
* We provide a small welcome basket with some essentials such as toilet paper, paper towels, dish pods, and trash bags to get your vacation started, but you may need to purchase more!
***20% MILITARY DISCOUNT on the rental fee given when you reserve this home. Holidays (Holiday Rate Dates listed on this page) are excluded. Thank you for your service!
1) The reservation must be in the name of the person whose name is on the military ID.
2) A copy of your unexpired U.S. military ID card, current orders, or Veteran's Administration ID must be submitted BEFORE you make any payment to get this discount, since we are unable to deduct anything from the cost after your payment is made through HomeAway.
Mark through all social security numbers on the military ID copy.
Military discount will be applied once your military ID is received in our office.
3) Military IDs received after payment has been made will not be honored for the discount.
4) This discount is given to active duty, reservists and retired military persons.
5) Military discount is not given to civilians, civilian affiliates, contractors, Senior Executive Service (SES), Federal affiliates or Military affiliates accompanying the Armed Forces.
All Reservations: Refundable security deposit and cleaning fee additional.
ALL DISCOUNTS & SPECIALS:
1) Not valid in combination with any other discounts.
2) Not valid on reservations made previous to special rates being posted.
Please ask for more info.
Parking & facilities
Pets not allowed, Smoking not allowed . Wheelchair inaccessible
Kitchen & dining
Charcoal grill BBQ, Coffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Grill, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator . Toaster
Bathroom & laundry
Bed linen, Clothes dryer . Shower
Heating & cooling
Air conditioning . Central heating
Pets not allowed
Smoking not allowed
Check in: 04:00 PM
Check out: 11:00 AM